How can we Help you Reduce Costs and Improve Indoor Environmental Conditions
- Step #1 – an obligation free site visit where we meet with you to discuss your most urgent concerns
- Step #2 – a low level audit to establish the current physical status and operational status of the system, we will also discuss energy bills and NABERS assessments
- Step #4 – Lets fix the components which are generating the highest amount of complaints or at least understand what is involved to repair them.
- Step $5 – provide you quotes to make repairs and reduce those urgent matters first
- Step #6 – design a maintenance schedule around your key outcomes.
- Step #7 – implementation, and record energy consumption
What are the Mechanical services disciplines we provide?
Our Key areas of focus are:
- Hvac Mechanical Services
- Mechanical Electrical services, including Mechanical Switchboards (Motor control Centers)
- Building Automation
- Fire Systems (including AFSS submission to Council)
- Energy Management
- Integration between these systems
Major equipment in the Mechanical HVAC Services we assist to maintain.
- Fan Coil Units
- Air Handling Units
- Economy Dampers and control
- Chilled water Systems
- Condenser water Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Variable Air Volume (VAV)
- Chemical dosing and third party testing for legionnaires
- Fire mechanical Services
- and many other peripheral and integrated components and equipment.
Developing and Maintaining a long term business relationship with out clientele underpins ur business and helps your business with reduced “shopping” and administration. Not all customer fit into the same box of scheduled services, hence, we offer flexible arrangements which align with your business needs.
Benefit from Technology
Our penchant for technology means our clientele are offered the best possible value form the latest technology, ideally, inclusive of a “high level interface” to communicate seamlessly with the BMS directly. This encourages better asset management and better energy Management. Consequently developing an existing site for future “BIM” or Building information Modelling” opportunities.
How Can We Help You?
A quick phone, and we can arrange a site visit to see if we can help.
We look after Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan, CBD, and some country areas too.